Trzy KULTURY ZŁOTY WIDOK Jerzy Łaskawiec
Osiedle Podgórze 3
58-580 Szklarska Poręba
NIP 6151451985, REGON 231118228
The resort “Trzy Kultury Złoty Widok Jerzy Łaskawiec Działalność Gospodarcza” hereinafter referred to as “Three Cultures - Golden View” is located in Lower Silesia, in Szklarska Poręba, 1.6 km from a bus station and 1.2 km from a railway station. The resort offers a wonderful skyline of the Karkonosze Mountains.
On the premises of the Three Cultures - Golden View there is a barbecue house, a playground for children and a mini open-air museum of the Lower Silesian village. There are favorable conditions for various forms of active recreation in the area, including mainly cross-country skiing, but also downhill skiing, hiking and biking. The Dinopark amusement park is 1.9 km away from the Three Cultures - Golden View. The “Death Turn” (Zakręt Śmierci) is 1.8 km away. Wysoki Kamień is 1.9 km away. There is a parking space in the resort, one for each apartment.
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Regulations constitute an integral part of the holiday stay contract concluded between the Guest and the manager of the Three Cultures - Golden View resort. The resort consists of three detached houses. Each of them consists of two apartments, one on the ground floor and the other on the first floor with separate entrances. It is possible to combine these two apartments into one double building by means of internal stairs and opening the doors connecting both floors. Each apartment has a living room, a kitchenette equipped with a four-ring hob, a fridge, a microwave and a kettle, a set of dishes. The apartments have separate bedrooms and full sanitary facilities. A vestibule or corridor with a built-in wardrobe. The resort also provides towels. The apartments are equipped with cleaning products: a bucket, a bowl, a brush, a dustpan and a sweeper. They are heated by a central heating system with a gas stove on the ground floor. The radiators are equipped with temperature controllers. Roller blinds and curtains decorate the windows. Each apartment features wireless Internet access. You can find a detailed list of equipment in the drawer of the TV cabinet.
1. Confirmation of the booking by phone or e-mail, as well as by means of the portal https://booking.com and https://nocowanie.pl constitutes acceptance of the above Regulations and is a confirmation of the conclusion of the agreement by the Guest.
2. When making a booking, the Guest is obliged to immediately pay the advance payment in the amount of 30% of the full price to the bank account details: TRZY KULTURY ZŁOTY WIDOK Jerzy Łaskawiec Działalność Gospodarcza [name], Osiedle Podgórze 3 [street], 58-580 [postal code] Szklarska Poręba [place] in BZWBK S.A. - for PLN payments: 77109023980000000131197874, for EUR payments: IBAN - PL 61 1090 2398 0000 0001 3119 8065, SWIFT - WBKPPLPP. If the advance payment is not received, the booking is canceled.
3. The remaining amount to be paid for the stay will be paid by the Guest at the latest on the day of arrival, in cash or by card, in the Three Cultures - Golden View resort.
4. It is possible to cancel a booking without incurring any charges on the part of the Guest in a special situation, when the Guest indicates a new Guest for the same apartment and on the same date. In this case, the Guest will receive a refund of the amount paid.
1. 1. The price agreed with the Guest includes: - a stay in the maximum number of people per 1 night determined for a given apartment.
§4 CONDITIONS FOR A STAY
1. The room settlement period is 1 night which lasts from 2 pm to 11 am. It is possible to adjust the hours to the Guest's needs, but it must be agreed in advance. The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported by the guest at the reception desk until 10 pm on the day before the end of the rent period. The reception desk will take into account your wish to extend your stay as far as possible.
2. Upon arrival, it is necessary to provide accommodation to the Guest on the basis of an identity card, driving license or passport.
3. In the case of damage, the Guest should notify the Three Cultures - Golden View about the damage immediately after its discovery. The guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of objects, equipment and technical devices of the resort caused by his or her fault or the people visiting him or her.
4. The Guest undertakes to use the apartment in accordance with its intended use, not to remove any elements of its equipment from the apartment, as well as not to duplicate the keys given to the apartment during the stay. The Guest is responsible for all damages incurred during the stay and is obliged to repair them or provide financial compensation. The resort is not responsible for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables, other things and objects of value or objects of scientific or artistic value, unless they are deposited at the reception.
5. The Guest is obligated to ensure that the room is properly secured in each case when the Guest leaves the room by locking the windows and entrance doors and to store the keys carefully without third parties having access to them.
6. For safety reasons, it is forbidden to use in rooms electrical devices that do not constitute room equipment.
7. The Guest undertakes not to keep animals in rooms without the consent of the Three Cultures - Golden View and comply with the absolute prohibition of smoking in the apartment. In case of violation of the Regulations in this respect, the Guest may be punished by an order to immediately leave the resort.
8. On the day of departure, the Guest is obligated to hand over the keys to a representative of the Three Cultures - Golden View.
9. In exceptional situations – a failure in a room, theft, force majeure or other random event – the Three Cultures - Golden View has the right to make available to the Guest in the resort, another, if not occupied, or a replacement unit with parameters and area corresponding to the booked room, in the same place. In case of lack of the Guest's consent to the substitution room, the agreement is terminated, so that the Three Cultures - Golden View is obliged to return to the Guest the amount of money paid by him/her minus the actual time of stay.
10. The Three Cultures - Golden View is not responsible for the damage or loss of a car or other vehicle, as well as other items belonging to the Guest. The parking area in the resort is free of charge and not guarded in a special way.
11. There are quiet hours in the resort from 11 pm to 6 am. During the quiet hours, people using the services of the resort are obliged to behave in such a way as not to disturb other guests.
12. The resort can refuse to accept a guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the rules of the resort, causing damage to property or guests or personal injury to guests, employees or other persons staying in it, or otherwise disturbed the peace in the guest house.
13. The resort provides:
A) Conditions for a full and unrestricted rest of the Guest.
B) Receipt of a fully cleaned and equipped apartment before the accommodation of guests. During the stay, guests maintain order on their own. Cleaning agents and appropriate equipment are provided by the landlord. Bed linen change in case of staying for more than 7 days.
§5 PERSONAL DATA
1. By making a booking, the Guest agrees to the inclusion of his/her personal data in the database of the Three Cultures - Golden View.
2. The data will be processed solely for the purpose of booking, facilitating subsequent bookings and marketing purposes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data.
3. The booking person has the right to access and update his/her personal data.
In matters not regulated in the Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and the Act will apply. The Regulations enter into force on 15 September 2015.
We wish our guests a pleasant stay, Helena and Jerzy Łaskawiec September 2015
Mobile -Jacek Łaskawiec 600813763,
Reception – Agnieszka Giwerska – tel. 607863252.